Subject: Re: Parallel Port, Direct control?
From: [email-masked] (Chris Hodges)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 95 09:04:08 CET

[email-masked] (James Brown) wrote on 05.12.1995 some text under the
subject Parallel Port, Direct control?. I can't leave this uncommentated
;-)

JB> I've written a front-end for a robotics program, But want to use the
JB> parallel port for output.

Only for output? Then you could just use

Open Out 1,"PAR:"
  Print#1,Chr$(anything you want);
Close 1

Bye, Chris Hodges <[email-masked]>       __   __
A4000/60/8MB/420HD/CD; AMOS Extension-Coder __  ///  / / _____
GCS d H s-:++ !g p? !au a18 w++ v? C+++     \\\///  / /_/ ___/ LOGOUT
E---- N++ K- W------ -po+ t++@ !5 j-- R+ G?  \XX/   \__/ __/  FASCISM!
tv- b+ D-- B? e+(++)* u++ h! f !r n+ !y+ AMIGA RULEZ!  \/

Blean (n.)
  Scientific measure of luminosity: 1 glimmer = 100,000 bleans.
  Usherettes' torches are designed to produce between 2.5 and 4
  beans, enabling them to assist you in falling downstairs, treading
  on people or putting your hand into a Neapolitan tub when reaching
  for charge.
(from: "The Deeper Meaning of Liff")